One on One Matchmaking is an upscale professional, boutique dating service in the heart of Buckhead. One on One Matchmaking is affiliated with Eight at Eight Dinner Club, which has been in business for 15 years in Atlanta. One on One Matchmaking & Eight at Eight Dinner Club are fun, glamorous and entrepreneurial organization with a fantastic track record, recently featured in The Wall Street Journal, Men's Health, Cosmopolitan Magazine, US Weekly and on the The Oprah Show.
Dating Coordinators spend the majority of the day on the phone arranging first dates for our clients. You would be making reservations at local restaurants. You will also follow up with the clients to find out how the date went. Candidates must have a strong customer care background and a proven track record of problem solving and multitasking. MUST HAVE COLLEGE DEGREE.
- Interview potential clients
- Suggest potential matches
- Describe the matches to their dates
- Make reservations at local restaurants
- Obtain feedback from the clients after the dates
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including strong telephone and client communications skills
- Must be comfortable dealing with upscale and professional clientele
- A positive personality, energetic, organized and motivated with tactful, skilled persistence
- Punctual and Organized
- Self motivated and has the ability to work without close supervision
Ability to Multitask and Prioritize in a fast paced environment
Self motivated with a take-charge attitude
Incredible phone presentation
Full Time Position. 40 hours per week . 9am-6pm.
A minimum of 1-2 nights of events per month.
If you feel you meet the above qualifications and are interested in working with One on One Matchmaking and Eight at Eight Dinner Club, please send us your information. This is an excellent opportunity for someone willing to work hard and obtain knowledge in this exciting industry PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS. MUST HAVE COLLEGE DEGREE FROM A 4-YEAR UNIVERSITY.